Which Vans Can Fit 9 People?
- August 4, 2023
- 9 Passenger Conversion Van
- Posted by Hannah
- Comments Off on Which Vans Can Fit 9 People?
Every once in a while, you might need to transport a big group of people to a wedding reception, to a party, or back to their homes from a bar. Whether you’re in need of a soccer team transport vehicle or a spacious vehicle for other reasons, you might be looking for a van that can fit nine people.
In this article, we’ll break down which vans can hold nine people, the best vans for transporting nine passengers, and other key considerations and benefits.
Types of Vans
Many different vans could be suitable for transporting nine people from one place to another. These include:
- Full-size vans, which are large, spacious vehicles. They don’t get the best fuel mileage, but they come with plenty of space to spare and are designed for carrying lots of people from the get-go.
- Passenger vans, which may have foldable seats and limited cargo space. These vans often get better fuel mileage, but may require a little flexibility on your part.
- Conversion vans, which are former cargo vans refitted for seats and luxury. These vans are cost-effective and perfect for businesses looking to purchase vehicles for employee transportation purposes.
Any of these van types could work for your needs, be sure to consider their above-mentioned advantages and drawbacks before spending any money!
Best Vans for 9 Passengers
If you’re not sure where to start, Paul Sherry has the ideal nine-passenger vans – guaranteed.
Take this 2023 RAM conversion van. The Waldoch Galaxy is available for less than $100,000 (before tax). This new nine-passenger van gets great fuel economy, has a clean black paint job, and a 3.6L V6 engine, to boot.
Looking to save a little extra money? You can pick up a used nine-passenger conversion van from Paul Sherry as well, like this 2012 GMC Conversion Van. This Majestic 9-passenger vehicle is available for less than $50,000 and comes with a black exterior and tan interior. Similar vehicles are available for similar price points if you are looking for something that better suits your stylistic preferences.
While there are many different nine-passenger vans to choose from, you’ll want to consider a few key factors before settling on any vehicle. These factors include:
- Fuel efficiency. The best nine-passenger vans will have decent mileage, which will reduce the amount of money you have to spend each month on their operation
- Asking price. Used nine-passenger vans are cheaper up front, though keep in mind that they may have more short-term maintenance issues
- Cargo space. Some nine-person passenger vans have enough room for nine people since they have nine seats. But they have limited cargo space. Others are the opposite, featuring plenty of cargo space but collapsible seats that may not be the most comfortable
Benefits of a 9-Passenger Van
Any given nine-passenger van may provide you and your family or business with numerous benefits.
For instance, having a nine-person van gives you extra flexibility for transportation. You can take you and your entire family, for instance, to the airport without having to rent a vehicle. If you run a business, you will also enjoy the ability to transfer your employees from worksite to worksite without having everyone drive their own cars.
Indeed, a nine-passenger van can offer serious cost savings compared to renting multiple vehicles for any purpose. Plus, many nine-passenger vans are quite safe, even when driving on the freeway.
All in all, many different vans can fit nine people. At Paul Sherry, our unparalleled selection is sure to have the ideal nine-passenger van for your unique needs and budget limits. Check out our nine-passenger vans today!