- January 13, 2023
- Conversion Van, Custom Vans, Customer Reviews
- Posted by Alysia
- Comments Off on How Much Does a Good Conversion Van Cost?
There’s no “one-size-fits-all” conversion van. In fact, you can design a conversion van to fit practically any need, ranging from camping convenience to a mobile home to a remote workstation where you can make money from anywhere in the world.
But those different conversion options also correlate to different prices. It can be tough to know how much a good conversion van costs, especially when considering features, amenities, living space, and more.What Affects Conversion Van Price?
Lots of things affect the cost of a conversion van, including:
- The van itself. Conversion vans can range anywhere from $1000-$100,000 in total!
- Electricity and electrical systems. Conversion and electrical systems can be anywhere from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars
- Furnishings and other materials. The more extravagant your van, the more it will cost. Furnishings and materials may cost a few hundred dollars to upwards of $2000
- May 3, 2022
- Conversion Van, Conversion Van Maintenance, Conversion Van Value, Custom Vans, More Categories...
- Posted by Alysia
- Comments Off on Ford Wheelchair Van vs. RAM Wheelchair Van
When it comes to wheelchair vans, not all brands are created equal. In order to help you choose which wheelchair van is best for you, Paul Sherry has put together a brief comparison of the RAM ProMaster wheelchair van and the Ford Transit wheelchair van. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, but this can help you make the choice that is right for you.Ford Transit Wheelchair Van Features
Wheelchair vans are typically created by taking a base vehicle and adding a converter to it. For Ford, the base vehicle that is typically used is the Ford Transit. The Ford Transit is a popular option for businesses because of its 14 passenger capacity. The Ford Transit comes with a range of features including multiple roof heights, and vehicle lengths. In addition, [...]
- January 15, 2015
- Conversion Van, Customer Reviews
- Posted by Brian Haase
- Comments Off on “Doing Business As It Should Be Done”: Words Of A Satisfied Conversion Van Customer
Here at Paul Sherry Conversion Vans, we strive to treat every one of our customers like family. We understand that looking at and purchasing a vehicle from a great distance can be a daunting experience, but does it have to be? We don’t think so.
We recently received this review on Cars.com:
I inquired on a Saturday morning via a phone call (from Colorado) to Justin Smith @ Paul Sherry Conversion Vans regarding a 2012 GMC Explorer Conversion Van he had advertised on-line. I had been searching for several months to find a specific make/model for myself and family. Justin had posted a very detailed and informative video tour of the Van I was looking for. When I called, he was prompt to reply and confirm the details of the Van as noted on his video. He was extremely helpful in guiding me through the financing/purchasing options available. Within 30 minutes we had the purchase [...]